Sunday, June 29, 2008

A SMALL MATTER OF ADDITION

Couple the material in my blog of April 10, 2008, www.karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2008/04/military-and-nothing-but-military.html with Regnum's recent digest I highlighted on my June 20, 2008 blog entry, "Prospects of War in Transcaucasia and Central Asia," www.regnum.ru/english/1014455.html Add my previous blogs on "mopping up" in Iraq, congruency and regime change in Iran, see my entry from April 14, 2008 on the above, www.karlmarxwasright2.blogspot.com/2008/04/iraq-exit-strategy.html Plus, previous blogs on Iran's privatization, Morgan Stanley and the First Persia Fund, www.firstpersiafund.com/main/page.asp?pageId=5 a few more and, recently, "Tehran Stock Exchange Foreign Investment Ceiling to Rise," www.iranmania.com/News/ArticleView/Default.asp?NewsCode=59539&NewsKind=Current%20Affairs I will leave vast conspiracy theories for others. For me, the equations and math are transparent and obvious. Along with additional corroborating and substantiating material from the GCC, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and elsewhere.

No comments: